Wednesday to Friday
10:00 – 17:00
Saturday to Sunday
11:00 – 18:00
Full € 10
Reduced € 6,50
over 65, teachers, militari, cultural associations (groups), Pyou Card (15-29 anni), journalists with no accreditation, members of the associations
Reduced € 4,50
Teenagers (11-18), students
minors (11 years old), visitors with disabilities and caregiver, touristic guides, ICOM and CIMAM members, Abbonamento Musei Piemonte and Valle d’Aosta, Torino + Piemonte Card, Royal Card and Contemporary Card.
For the Cerruti Collection children from 12 years of age are admitted only accompanied by an adult.
Purchase online with credit card.
The online ticketing service is run by Crea Informatica S.r.l. through WEBtic.
Double-check selected date and time prior confirming the purchase.
Online tickets CANNOT be refunded or modified. Free tickets CANNOT be purchased online or booked. They must be collected at the Ticket Office on the day of the visit.
- Click on the Buy Tickets button
- Read the Terms and Conditions of Service
- Register on the WEBtic platform by filling out the form
- After activating the account, you can proceed with the purchase
- Select the type of ticket
- Select the desired date and time
- ATTENTION! For the Castello di Rivoli, the ticket allows access on the selected date for the entire opening time of the Museum, while for the Cerruti Collection the ticket allows access on the selected date but ONLY at the chosen time
- Validate the payment method by selecting Credit card
- Select the number of tickets and type of fare and click Add to cart
- For any reductions see HERE
- Proceed with the payment
Tickets are sent in PDF format by e-mail confirmation and can be printed or presented at the Castello di Rivoli Ticket Office on electronic devices. In case of non-receipt of the email, contact Crea Informatica email@example.com
Tickets purchased online must be validated at the Castello di Rivoli Box Office.
Reduced tickets must be accompanied by a document certifying the right to the reduction (e.g. valid identity document and / or membership card).
Upon validation of the ticket, the Museum provides for the transfer to the visitor of an asset (bag, cup, notebook, etc.) with the Castello di Rivoli logo on the basis of the price of the ticket purchased.
Once validated, the entrance voucher will be given to be kept for the entire duration of the visit.