The Castello di Rivoli Museo d’Arte Contemporanea and the Cerruti Collection reopen after the temporary closure due to measures to contain the spread of COVID-19. In accordance with current regulations, health measures and behavioral provisions have been prepared in the Museum to ensure that the visit is in any case a pleasant and interesting experience. In this sense, the number of visitors has been reduced to offer large spaces and marked safety routes. The Museum staff has been trained on the issues of COVID-19 prevention and is subjected to the envisaged health protocol (temperature measurement, self-certification of the state of health, hand sanitation, etc.); it also has adequate personal protective equipment.
Until further indications, the Castello di Rivoli Museo d’Arte Contemporanea will observe the following hours :
Thursday 10-17, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10-19
The Ticket Office closes 15 minutes before the Museum.
The complete visit to the Museum may take a few hours while the purchase at the Ticket Office closed 15 minutes before the Museum
Following the health emergency linked to the spread of COVID-19, in accordance with the necessary measures regarding the containment and management of the epidemic, in order to protect all visitors and our staff, please follow this sanitary hygiene measures inside the Museum:
- — do not enter the Museum if you have a fever
- — keep a distance of at least 2 m except at sale and ticket points where there are barriers
- — pick up your ticket at the ticket office in the Manica Lunga and sign the authorization form
- — wear a mask in the Museum
- — use sanitizing gel which can be found at the entrance of the Museum
- — wash your hands often
- — avoid hugging and handshakes
- — do not touch your eyes, mouth or nose with your hands
- — wear gloves when touching products in the Bookshop or at Museum Café
- — The Museum Café will be open according to the schedule found at the entrance of the café
- — avoid the promiscuous use of bottles and glasses
- — cover your mouth and nose if you sneeze or cough
- — follow the visitation paths when indicated
- — for guided tours meet your guide in the Museum outdoor courtyard
At the entrance a thermoscanner will indicate whether your body temperature is 37.5°C or above. In that case, please leave immediately.
For any emergency, please contact 800.19.20.20 active 24 hours a day
Collection + Claudia Comte. How to grow and still stay in the same shape + Facing the Collector. The Sigg Collection of Contemporary Art from China+ Renato Leotta. Sun + James Richards. Alms for Birds + Giorgio Morandi. Major Works from the Cerruti Collection
Regular Admission € 8,50 – Notebook
Reduced Admission € 6,50 – Notebook
Children aged 11-14, senior citizens, teachers, students, military personnel, cultural associations and other organizations (consult the list), Pyou Card holders (age 15-29), holders of the ticket of Palazzina di Caccia di Stupinigi, Precettoria di Sant’Antonio di Ranverso and Venaria Reale Royal Palace –
Reduced ticket at € 6.50 to the Castello di Rivoli for those presenting a Museum Café receipt of the same date at the Museum Ticket Office.
Reduction of 15% in the Museum Café for those who present a full entrance ticket to the Museum on the same date
Children under age 11, visitors with a disability and their carers, ICOM and CIMAM members, citizens of Rivoli during all August month, holders of Abbonamento Musei, Torino + Piemonte Card, Royal Card and Contemporary Card. – Mug